99 ways to quell the pain residing in Florence


So you are now in Florence. And you find out that you are in a very boring town in Europe. You are immersed in an environment focused on conservation. You are surrounded by old stuff. Soon you find that Internet will not help you to find your way around (provided you manage to get internet at all).

Yes, you despair. To help you out, this blog will bring you 99 ways to quell the pain residing in Florence!


úterý 19. července 2011

3. Wabi Sabi: Sushi all you can eat only for 15 euro!

So you are in Italy. In the country where the cuisine is said to be one of the best in the world. Just imagine the cuisine: famous italian pizza, „al dente“ pasta, phenomenal prosciutto and strong coffee.

But I dont like pizza. I dont drink coffe. And I gain a lot in weight when I eat pasta.
On the contrary, I love sushi. Japanese sushi. In spite of living in this pizza-pasta culture.

Just to show you my surprise when I found the Wabi Sabi Ristorante, I have to tell you a true story of my Italian friend.

She is thirty-something, hightly educated, some sort of doctor. This girl, however, has been unemployed in Italy for years.

But, a couple of months ago she got a job in Spain. After years of searching any sort of job, she found a really good one abroad. She was very happy, especially because – she said – she loves Spanish people, culture, languange...but she didn’t accept the job!

„Why not?“ I asked. „Well, what would I eat there?“ She replied. „I mean, there is no real Italian pizza – I couldnt survive without it!“

Yes, Italy is full of great Italian pizzerias and caffeterias. And (thank God) discovered a sushi restaurant which offers a lunch buffet all you can eat (from 12:30 – 14:30 every day) for 15 euros only.

It is really the best sushi I have ever eaten!
Maki sushi, nigiri sushi, temaki, sashimi...plus incredible seawead salad and chocolate cake as a dessert. Do you prefer meat or nuddles? Anything you wish. In Wabi Sabi it’s no problem.

Last month I searched for a new apartment. Who cares what kind of flat it is. My only demand was it MUST be close to Wabi Sabi. Fortunaly for me, I found one and now I live in neighbourhood of Wabi Sabi. I know Italians wont go there with me, so I eat there (like a pig!) mostly alone. But it is worth it! 

So once you are overeaten with pizza and fat after eating pasta with pesto, go for sushi. It is a diet food. Unless...unless you eat much more than you can:-)

There are still those who eats sushi with fork!


WABI SABI
Vialle Dei Mille 53/r
501 31 Firenze

 If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you very much!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat